Our mission is to partner with parents to help kids become fully engaged followers of Christ.
One way we are partnering with parents during COVID-19 is to provide programming that keeps kids as safe as possible. The guidelines below show you how we are making Sunday safe for your child.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOUR CHILD SAFE:
- Requiring you to reserve your child’s spot when registering for service online.
- Taking temperatures upon entry to the building.
- Requiring masks for volunteers, parents, and K-6th grade children. Masks are optional for 3-5 years old.
- Providing a touch free check-in option through the Church Center App.
- Sanitizing rooms and screens between services.
- Providing hand sanitizer to each child upon entering their space.
- Requiring social distancing while waiting in line at the drop off/pick up doors.
- Allowing only one parent/guardian to enter the spaces for drop-oﬀ and pick-up.
- Limiting items brought into the space (no strollers, car seats or toys, please).
ADDITIONAL POLICIES FOR NURSERY AND PRESCHOOL:
- No snacks will be served.
- Bottles will be given, but should be pre-made.
- Toys and blankets will be placed in a used bin to be washed and sanitized per service.
- Gloves will be worn when changing diapers.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES FOR ELEMENTARY AND PRETEEN:
- Parents should wait at the designated spot inside the room for pick-up.
- Requiring social distancing during small and large groups.
- Individual supplies will be given per child as needed for activities.
- Activities will limit physical contact with another person or shared items.