Women’s Bible Study
Wednesdays/ 9:30-11:30 AM / beginning Jan. 16 – March 6
Tuesdays / 7:00-9:00 PM/ beginning Jan. 15 – March 5
Morning Bible Study Options (Choose one)
Job, by Lisa Harper
In this 8-session study, discover the redemptive facet of Job’s suffering. Learn to view pain as a way to strengthen your faith, point others to the gospel, and trust in the Lord. Because His providence will never take you to a place where His grace will not sustain you.
• Learn to trust in God’s character.
• Repair past or current wounds.
• Realize God welcomes your difficult questions.
• Let go of complacent Christianity.
• Pursue joy even in the midst of personal pain.
Discerning The Voice Of God, by Priscilla Shirer
A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, exercises, and teaching videos.
Through 8 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
• Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
• Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
• Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
• Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
Tuesday Evening Bible Study Option
Discerning The Voice Of God, by Priscilla Shirer / See Description Above
*CHILDCARE IS OFFERED IN THE MORNING ONLY. LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE. YOU MUST SIGN CHILDREN UP IN ADVANCE
For questions, contact Shannon Wik
Beauty From Ashes – A Restoration Group For Women Who Have Experienced Sexual Abuse
This is a 10-week support/study group that helps women who been sexually abused (at any age) find hope, strength, and healing in a safe and confidential community. An extraordinary life is achievable with God’s help through exploring the truth, setting healthy boundaries, regaining your strength and voice, and by living a life of hope and joy.
For questions, contact Diane Zimmerman