Will there be River Kids programming?
We are excited for our kids programing to resume on October 4th.
Our mission is to partner with parents to help kids become fully engaged followers of Christ. One way we are partnering with parents during COVID-19 is to provide programming that keeps kids as safe as possible. The guidelines below show you how we are making Sunday safe for your child.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOUR CHILD SAFE:
- Requiring you to reserve your child’s spot when registering for service online.
- Taking temperatures upon entry to the building.
- Requiring masks for volunteers, parents, and K-6th grade children. Masks are optional for 3-5 years olds.
- Providing a touch free check-in option through the Church Center App.
- Sanitizing rooms and screens between services.
- Providing hand sanitizer to each child upon entering their space.
- Requiring social distancing while waiting in line at the drop off/pick up doors.
- Allowing only one parent/guardian to enter the spaces for drop-oﬀ and pick-up.
- Limiting items brought into the space (no strollers, car seats or toys, please).
ADDITIONAL POLICIES FOR NURSERY AND PRESCHOOL:
- No snacks will be served.
- Bottles will be given, but should be pre-made.
- Toys and blankets will be placed in a used bin to be washed and sanitized per service.
- Gloves will be worn when changing diapers.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES FOR ELEMENTARY AND PRETEEN:
- Parents should wait at the designated spot inside the room for pick-up.
- Requiring social distancing during small and large groups.
- Individual supplies will be given per child as needed for activities.
- Activities will limit physical contact with another person or shared items.
Over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and the Ohio Department of Health. If anything changes, we will update you here. Make sure to follow us across all of our communication platforms so that you’re the first to know when we share updates.
Our desire is to be wise and balanced in our approach as we discern what is best for our church family and our wider community. Please join us in praying and preparing for an outpouring of God’s grace on our church family to bring the hope, help, and healing of Jesus Christ to more people than ever!