We’re regathering at our Mason campus Sundays at 9am and 10:45am with limited capacity! We can’t wait to see your faces and worship together physically with you. In order to keep everyone safe, these gatherings will look different than our typical services with reduced capacity, online registration and social distancing guidelines in place.
What does limited capacity look like?
Each household will be seated two seats apart, and every other row will be left vacant. To help us safely maximize our capacity, each member of your household must have a reserved seat. Registration opens each Monday for the following weekend’s services.
SAFE AND SANITIZED
In order to keep everyone safe, these gatherings will look different than our typical services. Below are some changes that we are making to keep you safe, and some things that you can do to help us achieve that goal.
What we are doing:
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations around the building.
- Disinfecting all surfaces between services, including auditoriums, restrooms and common areas with state of the art disinfecting equipment.
- Seating each family 6 feet apart, and utilizing every other row in our venues.
- Requiring masks at all times.
- Taking temperatures at the door.
- Continuing to provide River Kids online only. Kids are welcome to join their family in our main service.
- Continuing to provide a high-quality online experience for anyone who is not able to attend in person.
What you can do:
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not attend our in-person gatherings for 14 days.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, cover your cough, and avoid touching your face.
- Respect other people’s personal space by maintaining a safe distance of 6 ft.
- Instead of hugs, greet one another with a wave or a smile.
- If you live with a health condition that puts you at high risk for COVID-19, consider joining us online instead.
- Before you choose to gather with us in person, pray about your decision.
We understand that everyone in our church family has a different comfort level when it comes to regathering. With this in mind, we will continue to provide a high quality online experience for anyone choosing to worship from home.